• If you would like to gain access to see the full OTI forum, please consider joining the OTI. Click the Register button in the top right corner or if you have previously registered, click the Log In button. If you have forgotten your password, follow the "Forgot Password" link on the Log In page.

Another successful OTI symposium

Silverhand

We returned home safely a short time ago from the Scranton symposium. This was my third symposium, and each one is getting better and better. Thanks to David and Eric for organizing the weekend, as well as for taking on their new roles as president and vice president.

Every time I attend one of these symposiums I'm amazed at the generous amounts of information that our members are willing to share. As in the past, I've walked away more knowledgeable, and a better artist thanks to the rest of you.

And I'd like to send a special thanks to Al Colins whose demonstration of the new MADE lathe has piqued my wife's interest in OT enough that she's planning on trying her hand at it. Of course this means I'm going to be competing for time on my new rose engine which may be a good excuse for a second one ;)